John Wick Random Review

Mr John Wick "the guy you send to kill the Fucking bogeyman" aka Sir.

This film is my cup of tea with an extra sugar for good measure, everything from the brutal killings, blood splatter, Keanu's cold dead soul stare to Ford Mustangs.

I love this Fucking movie!

It gives me everything my primal instincts require. I love the whole hitman etiquette and code of ethics as well as their own currency, made me think of his reality as our underworld ,, brilliant.
John is our hero, retired assassin who is recently widowed who's emotions are all over the gaff....bla bla just watch it!

Why did you fuck with his woof woof ?

Keanu Reeves is perfect for this role ice cold killer with a dash of luck, the sole protagonist so badass the film is named after him.....
To sum up this movie I just want to say that I've been nursing a boner since I first watched the trailer

That is all 🐯

9.2/10

Comments

Popular Posts